Schedule your Senior Portrait Session now for just $150!
To the Class of 2019 & their families: Congratulations! Your time has come! This is an exciting time for you! You are working hard to stay on course and finish your high school, prepare for your life afterward, and preparing to leave home to live your life on your own. All while enjoying every second of your present and this final summer!
As you work through all the things you need to get done this year, don’t forget about your senior portraits! You will want to commemorate this fantastic accomplishment in your life, and I would love to help you capture this time of your life for you and your family. Senior Portraits are every bit for Mom and Dad as they are for the Seniors, and I would be honored to capture this point of your life in a way that you will all cherish.
I still have openings for this summer and will work with you to create the best senior portrait experience possible. Together, we will take the time to capture “you”:
- Do you want to incorporate your sport or hobby? We can do that!
- Do you have a talent you want to show off? Let’s make that happen!
- Want a high fashion style session? Done!
- Are you looking for a simple photo session incorporating your love of nature? Let’s go for a hike and capture you in your favorite places!
Let’s work together I will work with you to make this a special event for you so that we capture he best images and memories of your senior year possible!
I want to create for you the best Senior Portrait Experience you can have, at a reasonable investment for you and your family. I’ve extended the 2-hour Senior Portrait Sessions rate of only $150 for the Class of 2019. Print prices are affordable too – I want you to enjoy the photographs we make together for years to come.
Please call me soon at 828-513-0209 to schedule your session before my calendar fills up. Fall sports practices will start soon, so if you are an athlete be sure to schedule earlier so we can work around your schedules and get you the images you deserve!
As you know, I absolutely love working with and celebrating the youth of our community. I love taking photos of events at the local schools and highlighting out young people’s accomplishments. I would love to continue this by taking your/your child’s Senior Photographs.
For more information, visit my website www.BlueridgeExpressions.com/seniors, or call me at 828-513-0209. I’d love to hear from you!
How does this work?
Having Senior Portraits made is an investment and one that we want to tailor for your senior together. The process is very easy, however.
- First, we will schedule a short consultation together to review the entire process and decide what type of session you are looking for. We will go over ideas, locations, wardrobes, and goals. We will also discuss what type of products (Wall Art, albums, prints) you are looking for so that we create the images that fit those expectations: albums and wall art have a different process from smaller prints.
- At the consultation, we will schedule the roughly 2-hour session (we aren’t watching the clock for this, but we’ll get the images we discussed). We will meet on location or in my studio and have fun together capturing images that you will be proud of.
- Finally, about a week later, we will meet again to review your selections and for you to place your order with me face-to-face. We can discuss how the final edits will be done, and how you want to use each image. Note: only light editing is done on the images here, but any purchased image is fully edited for its intended use (a 5x7 has less editing done than a 20x30 metal wall art).
- Then, in about a week, you can expect to pick up your art and albums from my home studio and then enjoy the artwork for a lifetime!